Facebook account is the most used social media platform among others.Due to its features,it’s constantly getting more users day in-day out.
One of the friendly feature of Facebook is the priviledge to access photos even without internet connectivity
The following are the steps to follow in order to open a new Facebook account:
1. Visit the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com and click on the “Create New Account” button.
2. Enter your First name, Last name, Mobile number or email address, Password, Date of Birth, and Gender in the respective fields.
3. Click on “Sign Up” to create your account.
4. Facebook will prompt you to verify your account with either a Mobile number or an Email address. Choose one that you have access to and follow the verification steps to confirm your account.
5. Once confirmed, Facebook will ask you to complete your profile by uploading a profile picture, adding friends, and filling in your interests.
6. You can now start using Facebook to connect with friends, share photos and videos, and explore your interests.
That’s it! Your Facebook account is all set up and ready to use.
One good thing is ,even without data,you can access Facebook Free mode.Presently,You can even watch photos but not videos.
If you already have a Facebook account, click here to read an update.
If you like this step by step article, please leave us a comment.