Deleting Facebook account!?Yes,you can delete you Facebook account for one reason or the other.Deleteing it will make your friends stop seeing your past posts.
There are times when the owner of a Facebook is dead,and his relatives want to delete his account.
This write up is for them,as it is a step by step guide to deleting a facebook account.
Lets dive in.
- Log in to your Facebook account using your username and password.
- Click on the down arrow icon located in the top right corner of the Facebook page.
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Settings & Privacy” and then click on “Settings.”
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Your Facebook Information.”
- Under “Your Facebook Information,” click on “Account Ownership and Control.”
- Click on the “Deactivation and Deletion” option.
- Select “Delete Account” and click on “Continue to Account Deletion.”
- Read through the information on the next page and click on “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your password and click on “Continue” to proceed with the account deletion.
- Finally, click on “Delete Account” to permanently delete your Facebook account.
Note that,your Facebook account will be permanently deleted after 30 days of initiating the deletion process.
If you log in to your account during this period, the deletion process will be cancelled, and your account will not be deleted.
If you change your mind about deleting your account,make sure you login before the 30days given.
Now that you have successfully deleted an account,you may want to create another one,and start chatting.See a step-by-step guide to creating a new Facebook account here.
if this article is helpful to you , please leave us a comment.