Facebook login password are those secret digits/alphabets/symbols you create while signing up for an account to secure it from hackers.
Atimes,an individual may wish to change a Facebook account login password because there are signs of hackers attacking the account or as it’s adviced to change passwords after a while.
Here is a guide to changing a facebook account login password successfully.Happy reading!
- Log in to your Facebook account using your username and password.
- Click on the down arrow icon located in the top right corner of the Facebook page.
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Settings & Privacy” and then click on “Settings.”
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Security and Login.”
- Under the “Login” section, click on the “Edit” button located beside the “Change Password” option.
- Facebook will prompt you to enter your current password and a new password. Enter the current password and then type in the new password in the “New” and “Re-type New” fields.
- Make sure that the new password is strong and contains a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Avoid using any easily guessable information such as your name, birthdate, or dictionary words.
- Once you have entered the new password, click on “Save Changes” to set the new passwor.
- Your Facebook password has now been changed, and you will need to use the new password to log in to your account.
It is recommended to change your password regularly to ensure the security of your account.
Read this for tips to create a strong password.
Drop a comment if this is helpful.