Facebook account hacked!
Has your Facebook account being hacked?
Were you able to recover it or you lose it?
Did you try the recovery yourself or you thought it was a difficult task?
This write up is going to solve your problem.Sit and read through.
Alot of people now have the skill of hacking people’s facebook account.This may be due to the easy access to hacking knowledge on google or YouTube.
Why people hack other’s account may vary.For whatever reason,the solution to a facebook hacked account is here:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click on “Forgot Password?”.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your hacked account and click on “Search.”
- Facebook will prompt you with several different methods to recover your account; choose the “My Account Is Compromised” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and answer any security questions to verify your identity.
- If you do not have access to the email address or phone number associated with your account, choose the “Verify Your Identity” option.
- Facebook will prompt you to upload a photo ID to verify your identity. This can include a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
- Once Facebook has verified your identity, they will guide you through the process of resetting your password.
- Login to your account and check your recent activity to make sure there are no unauthorized actions have been taken.
- Finally, make sure that you enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your account.
If you are still having trouble accessing your account, you can contact Facebook’s support team for additional assistance.
You can read how to charge Facebook account login password here.